- Gift vouchers do not include digital files unless otherwise stated.
- Gift voucher credit can not be used in conjunction with any other credit, or used to upgrade the 8×12″ mounted gift print.
- Should a gift voucher recipient wish to purchase products over the value of their gift voucher, these will be charged according to my pricing. Product orders must be made within 3 weeks of the preview gallery release date.
- The photography session is to be held at an agreed time and location. In the event you need to reschedule and cannot give more than seven days notice, a rescheduling fee of $75 is required.
- Photography gift vouchers are valid within 20kms of Melbourne CBD, otherwise the following non-refundable travel fees apply: 21-30km = $50 / 31 – 40km = $75 / 41km+ = $100+
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Voucher is valid for one photographic session only.
- The gift voucher is for the recipient and their immediate family only.
- Gift vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase.
- Payment of the session is due in full at the time of booking to secure your spot. There are no refunds given for mini session fee/s upon cancellation, or due to no show. However, if the cancellation is within 24 hours of booking, you may use the credit toward any regular session, if booked within 12 months of the mini session date.
- In the event of wet weather, I will contact you on the morning of your scheduled session and offer a reschedule to take place within 2 months of the original session date.
A non-refundable reservation fee (50% of the total session price) is required to secure your Melbourne portrait photography session, with the remaining balance due the day before your booking. Reservation fees paid will be honoured for 6 months.
Only immediate family may attend the session unless prior special arrangement has been made.
By paying the reservation fee, you agree you have received, read, and understood my pricing provided to you prior to your session booking. My price list is adjusted periodically and may change without notice. Future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
ORDERING PHOTO PACKAGES & ARTWORK:
Photo packages and/or artwork must be ordered within 21 days following the release of your final image gallery, whether in-person or online. All products must be paid for in full, whether in a lump sum or payment plan, before any files, prints or artwork is received. All print and artwork payments are final and non-refundable.
If Katy Louise Photography cannot perform this contract due to illness or other causes beyond my control, I will return to you any money paid, but shall have no further liability in respect to the contract. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the event that any photographic materials are damaged in processing, or lost or damaged without fault on our part. It is your responsibility to back up any digital files, Katy Louise Photography shall not be held liable for loss or destruction of files or products once they have been received by you.
Katy Louise Photography has no liability regarding the quality of prints or products reproduced by the client from digital files purchased from or provided by us. It is recommended when displaying or storing prints, to use archival materials whenever possible.
CREATIVE AND COPYRIGHTS:
All images, original and processed, remain the sole property of Katy Louise Photography. It is illegal to copy or reproduce any photographs, either physically or digitally, without our permission. All images, both physical and digital when purchased or provided to the client are for personal use only. No commercial use by you is permitted under our terms, including but not limited to resale, promotion of personal business, or use in contests or exhibitions.
You hereby grant permission for Katy Louise Photography to use and publish your images (with or without your or your family’s names) in any and all forms of media, for the purpose of self-promotion, publicity, publishing (including electronic forms and internet websites), resale as prints or other media for commercial purposes.